COVID Update (April 5th )
ALL CLASS INFOMATION WILL BE LISTED BELOW!
Hello all USK Taekwondo Families. We hope you are doing well. We currently are only allowing appointment-only indoor session. Meaning we will no longer host any Zoom calls from now on. If you want to schedule a appointment, please be sure to contact Master Jang at 951-205-9898. Thank you and hope to see you all soon!
Monday and Wednesday:
Tuesday & Thursday:
1. When arriving at the studio you must have a mask. (masks can be removed during training at the user’s choice.)
2. Everyone must have their temperature checked before entering the training area.
3. Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distancing during training. (socks are not needed)
4. Parents must wait outside of the studio. (no one inside the lobby area)
5. For storage of personal items, we recommend everyone bring a bag to set in the cubbies.
Statewide Reopening Stages: https://countyofriverside.us/NewsHighlights/TabId/96/ArtMID/487/ArticleID/483/State-approves-Riverside-County%e2%80%99s-readiness-to-move-to-accelerated-stage-2.aspx#gsc.tab=0
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK TO KEEP UPDATED!
For more information on which classes to attend and also how to attend, please be sure to follow the instruction written below. If you have any questions or concerns, text/call Master Jang at 951-205-9898 .
TAE KWON DO
It's not just Tae Kwon Do, It's US King White Tigers Tae Kwon Do